Cyma Cm041 Metal Mp5 - Spare Parts

OldGitandSon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My son's CYMA CM041 all-metal MP5 has a broken mag release lever and mag retention assy. (that's what I'm calling it anyway)
I bought replacement parts (twice!) which unfortunately don't fit.
The front receiver assy is metal and welded together so it's not possible to fit the new button as it's wider than the gap. The original button separates from the assembly to be fitted.
The replacement lever is a also a different style and about 0.5 mm narrower with different cams.
I'm also looking for a cocking lever but that's not critical.

Any help gratefully received as we both enjoy using this wee beasitie.

Cheers.

20200630-IMG_1880.jpg

20200621_134837.jpg

20200630-IMG_1861.jpg

20200630-IMG_1875.jpg

20200630-IMG_1866.jpg

20200630-IMG_1868.jpg

2020-06-23 20_51_35-CYMA-CM041-AEG-11.png

20200621_134112.jpg

• Supporters

Looks to me like you've not been sent the parts for the Cyma, that looks like the JG parts to me which as you've discovered is a different design.

• Supporters
20 hours ago, OldGitandSon said:

Would any of you techs out there have an idea of where I could get the parts I need for this?

I had a bloody good look around and came up with nothing beyond "that's the wrong part". I'd suggest maybe talking to one of the bigger Cyma dealers and see if they can order the part in for you. It should be detailed on the exploded view diagram in the manual.

• Supporters
33 minutes ago, OldGitandSon said:

Thanks for looking @Lozart

The guy who sold me it still has the box in his loft and will look it out for me. Perhaps the manual might be in it also (fingers crossed)

Enjoy ;)

CYMA_CM-041B_MP5-A3_AEG_AIRSOFT_GUN_INSTRUCTION_MANUAL.pdf

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.