Notifications

Guest PT247

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247

I seem to be being notified about new posts, I have notifications turned off, can someone fix it please? 🙂

• Supporters

I noticed its started notifying me about folk reacting to my posts again, went to turn it off but it said the option had been locked out.

I was assuming there was some tinkering going on behind the scenes.

• Root Admin

Strange indeed. I was fiddling with this setting the other day along with the emails (ironically to reduce the number of emails we send) so I'll check it out. Sorry that this is happening.

Edit

Changed some more things but I couldn't see anything obvious. The notification options are somewhat ambiguously worded in the back-end but almost all of them are set to never send emails (as was the aim of my original edits a few days ago) so this still strikes me as weird.

• 1 month later...

MjozuPY.png

Can you turn them back on?

pwees :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.