Portable Gas Charger for Green Gas

JayW

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning all,

Does anyone know where i can purchase a gas charger in the UK instead of hauling around a big can of green gas?  I've seen some one on Evike but wondered if any other places sell one similar?

Similar to this item or just a plain gas charger.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Airsoft-Distraction-Device-Charger-Olive/dp/B008HUF820

Thanks

Jay

• Supporters
54 minutes ago, JayW said:

bloody out of stock 😑

Gotta be other retailers do em, try firesupport etc

3 hours ago, strykerles said:

could try the small green gas cans, they fit in  an  m4 style pouch

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/nuprol-2-0-mini-airsoft-green-gas-85g

That's the kinda size i was looking for, if i can get one this size bu refillable that'd be perfect!

They don't work that great. The trick is filling them well. You need a good full can to fill them properly. Freezing the mini can first will make it fill more efficiently. The gunfire 100ml cans are handy and with a short piece of tube with the ID of the nozzle you can refill them. You can even use the little butane/lighter gas cans once empty.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the mini Nuprol ones as they fit in a standard mag pouch. If you get through a lot of gas they workout expensive though.

I second @Cr0-Magnon, I do my main (first) fill off a large can before the game and top up if needed (almost never as I barely use pistols) with a smaller can (nuprol mini) that is stored in my pack.

My pistols are really efficient though (TM glock, AAP01, Mk23) so I can get away without topping up.

2 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I use the mini Nuprol ones as they fit in a standard mag pouch. If you get through a lot of gas they workout expensive though.

You can fill them up. Put the empty can in the freezer (helps it fill properly) and find a piece of tubing to fill nozzle to nozzle. I used a bit of biro tube before but needs stretching

On 09/07/2020 at 09:45, heroshark said:

You can fill them up. Put the empty can in the freezer (helps it fill properly) and find a piece of tubing to fill nozzle to nozzle. I used a bit of biro tube before but needs stretching

Like @Skara  I do my main mag fill at the start of the day using the big cans and often only use my pistol out of boredom so it's not a massive issue for me but that is interesting. Do you have to depress both nozzles at the same time?

3 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Like @Skara  I do my main mag fill at the start of the day using the big cans and often only use my pistol out of boredom so it's not a massive issue for me but that is interesting. Do you have to depress both nozzles at the same time?

yep.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.