Custom Sks Dimensions Needed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Now that some shops have reopened Ill be working on a custom sks and im looking for some dimensions. I cant seem to find much info about it apart from the scribd doc and I dont want to pay for that. 

1 minute ago, strykerles said:

don't know if this will help much but bbguns4less used to do a replica, might be somewhere to start

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/yika-56-m14-replica-sniper-rifle-in-orange.html

it says m14 but it isn't lol

Afraid that has been out of production for quite a few years. Ive checked 😆 Im gonna be getting an m14 gearbox and building a plywood stock around that then scaling everything else to fit. I just need some rough measurements

found this, includes various stock sizes from different nations and variants but  no width measurement lol

http://www.yooperj.com/SKS-18.htm

and this on a forum

These are TIGHT dimensions taken off of a yugo stock
Length 28.5"
Width 2"
Height at butt plate 4.75" NOTE*** there is about a .75"-1" Drop from the line along the top of the foregrip to the top of the buttplate. ( I believe the correct term is the comb) To maintain a straight grain line, you would need to increase the overall height to 5.75 inches.

4 hours ago, strykerles said:

found this, includes various stock sizes from different nations and variants but  no width measurement lol

Thanks. Should be good to work with for now. Im probably gonna have to modify sizes anyway to make the gearbox fit. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.