Gp / Emg Sai Gry Short - Package Inc. Original Box

witchcraft58a

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: G&P/EMG SAI GRY

Any accessories included: Mags, fore grip, iron sights, hard case, original box 

**Looking for an appraisal please, draft advert below, looking for £475 all in, more pictures will go in ad**

Genuinely never skirmished, and essentially a display/collectors piece, although i have put some mags through it in the garage etc. I've included some pictures showing how i've had it set up (not everything included in the sale, please see below).

Selling as i'm thinning out my AEG collection a little and as i've just bought my first GBBR M4 and those mags are expensive ;-)....

Essentially this is stock internally, but i have completed some external upgrades listed below based on a Strike Industries 'look' :

1. Main one is the Real Steel Mission First Tactical 'Battle Link Utility' Stock. This is a milspec stock and there is zero wobble on the buffer tube. It also has a custom foam cheek pad! This stock has an internal compartment accessed via a 'door', I've dremelled out some of the material so that you can insert the battery by opening the door, i.e. you don't need to remove the whole stock to get the battery in the buffer tube. These are quite difficult to source in the UK (I got this one in the US).

2. Strike Industries silver castle nut (i liked this as it matches the forward assist).

3. SAI etched ambi-charging handle.

4. Strike Industries style bolt release (be aware this model isn't designed to have a working bolt release mechanism - for looks only).

5. Ambi mag release.

What this package includes :

1. SAI GRY with external upgrades described above.

2. Original box.

3. Black hard storage case.

4. MBUS clone flip up front and rear iron sights.

5. BCM type MLOK foregrip.

6. 8x G&G 120rd G&G midcap magazines (essentially new and un-skirmished).

I recon total package is worth in the region £600 - £650.  Looking for £475 inc. PayPal fees and postage.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Cheers.

Pictures: 

IMG_20200619_204123.jpg

• 1 year later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.