Ghk GBBR Potential Issue

EvilMonkee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

I also prefer the GHK because its a lot simpler to work on the MWS I haven't dared take apart yet.

The TM MWS is very easy to take apart IMO, unless you want to get to the hop rubber than can be challenging.

Even the trigger box strips down pretty easy, Eagle 6 has some very good tutorial videos on how to do it.

4 hours ago, Shizbazki said:

The TM MWS is very easy to take apart IMO, unless you want to get to the hop rubber than can be challenging.

I'll second that, and I'd probably add that the TM is suprisingly low maintenance in the scheme of things too, but as mentioned the recoil is a little sharper and the trigger feels better in the ghk...

just food for thought anyway. I don't think either are bad rifles at all and are very reliable really.

9 hours ago, Shizbazki said:

Even the trigger box strips down pretty easy, Eagle 6 has some very good tutorial videos on how to do it.

Its easy to take apart but my GHK AKM is much much much easier.  Thats what I was saying

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.