Jubjub, Read Before Trading With Him.

Tackle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I would say that if anybody has ongoing "negotiations" with him, secure an alternative line of Comms, in case he drops (or gets pushed) off the forum.

Like I said earlier, I'm not looking blacken his name, just make people aware of the issues surrounding him, but it appears he has been a "messer" for a long time.

in a perfect world I'd hope this would be enough to push him to sort his shit out & behave as a responsible user, same as 99.9% of other members.

In case he's not aware @jubjub

I've just got an email from JubJub asking how much he needs to refund me. 🤨

Whether this has been prompted by the Paypal Dispute i have started, an attack of conscience , or whatever. Then i simply do not know.

In the meantime :-

No mention of my missing goods (some of which he saw fit to sell to someone else, resulting in JubJub  being paid twice.  

No apologies for being messed around and the poor communications overall.

So, i will advise him of the sum that he owes me and once its confirmed as received by myself, i can then update this thread and the one on Z1

2 hours ago, Archer said:

I've just got an email from JubJub asking how much he needs to refund me. 🤨

Whether this has been prompted by the Paypal Dispute i have started, an attack of conscience , or whatever. Then i simply do not know.

In the meantime :-

No mention of my missing goods (some of which he saw fit to sell to someone else, resulting in JubJub  being paid twice.  

No apologies for being messed around and the poor communications overall.

So, i will advise him of the sum that he owes me and once its confirmed as received by myself, i can then update this thread and the one on Z1

Send your response through the PayPal dispute messaging 

A direct email from him is off the record as far as they are concerned 

(Idealy if the character limit permits quote his email in your PayPal reply)

I am getting the run around right know from him too . He will answer Ur message . Won't give a answer on what he is doing just like he is prolonging it . Told him I have put PayPal case against him last week(1st June) for faulty goods and parts that don't fit and broken . Just messaged him again as he read last message and no reply . So told him I will let PayPal sort of from now as he clearly doesn't want to . They will be on the buyer side as can see he has history of having claims against him . 

• Head Moderator
On 13/06/2020 at 17:41, Kls77 said:

Can we not ban him please till  paypal cases are sorted . Thanks in advance 

No.  He has been a member here since 2013 without any complaints against him. He seems like many other sellers on here who do not list sales properly or provide details of everything, and have poor comms. But I have not received any reports of any member being ripped off; Zeroin was just a failed sale, and sellers prerogative to choose who to sell to. 

Some of the PMs Mods receive about dodgy sales makes Jubjub look normal.  I do know that there are other cockwombles on this forum whom I would not purchase from.

All sales are purely between members ( a reason for not putting your mobile or email for public view on a sales advert).

Edit: Sales feedback is two positive and one negative.

That's far enough . Just didn't want him getting banned then I couldn't contact or use his messages and for sale info for my PayPal case .  I have asked him for a full refund myself and would send him it all back at his expense . 

42 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Zeroin was just a failed sale, and sellers prerogative to choose who to sell to. 

Hi, can i just point out it wasn't just a failed sale on Zero In.

I am not the only individual that has had issues with this seller.

He took money via paypal for goods that were initially sold and paid for and then refunded buyers ,as it seems he had sold them elsewhere to other buyers.

In my case, i had agreed a purchase on the relevant items which i then paid for.

It then transpires that some of the items i had paid for had then been sold on again and shipped to someone else.

Which i believe is fraudulent in nature.

Just because no-one had previously raised an issue with this seller does not guarantee that there hasnt been any problems.

It just means that no-one before now has raised the matter on this forum.

Its  your forum to do with as you see fit and thank you for allowing me to make use of it.

But once my issue is finally resolved with Jubjub, then thats it for me.

Anyone heard off him ? Not had a message off him since all this ? He has read my messages from here with no reply . 

15 minutes ago, Kls77 said:

Anyone heard off him ? Not had a message off him since all this ? He has read my messages from here with no reply . 

As has been seen on here and elsewhere, his comms are very erratic to say the least.

I replied to his email yesterday and as yet no reply

On 14/06/2020 at 16:51, Archer said:

As has been seen on here and elsewhere, his comms are very erratic to say the least.

I replied to his email yesterday and as yet no reply

Anything to u form him

I had a reponse on message on here telling me he is very busy and wants to sort it out.  But not actually doing anything about it . Been like that for a few days . 

Still nothing.

Wants to sort it out ? Seems to me that he doesnt seem to be making any progress.

And busy ? Doing what exactly ? Avoiding his responsibilities ?

Paypal dispute is still in place, Small Claims Court will be contacted this week.

7 minutes ago, Archer said:

Still nothing.

Wants to sort it out ? Seems to me that he doesnt seem to be making any progress.

Paypal dispute is still in place, Small Claims Court will be contacted this week.

I've had to go through this process (not with anything airsoft related). Be prepared to wait a long time and spend a lot of money. Just a heads up. 

Sounds like the guy deserves it though, fair play if you are going down that route. 

19 hours ago, Archer said:

Still nothing.

Hopefully PayPal will just refund me .  I am Happy with that . Hope urs get sorted too . Tbh think PayPal will see that he has habit of doing this and be more on our side 

• Supporters

If he chooses to bury his head in the sand, great, everybody gets all the money back, then ban the mofo 😠

40 minutes ago, Tackle said:

If he chooses to bury his head in the sand, great, everybody gets all the money back, then ban the mofo 😠

Getting refunded is my only concern. 

Down to the Admins on whether or not to ban him.

My last few messages from Wednesday was him asking me when I took out the PayPal claim and how long has the claim left

I responded "I am busy and not his PA"

Nothing since Wednesday back off him so he doesn't want to solve things . So waiting for PayPal to solve it know 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.