Helikons 'Updated' Ubacs Version....

djben9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
7 hours ago, djben9 said:

Recommend you get an olive one in XXL.

That way when you get fed up with it, I can buy it from you for peanuts cos I'm too tight to pay RRP lol

• Head Moderator
14 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Recommend you get an olive one in XXL.

That way when you get fed up with it, I can buy it from you for peanuts cos I'm too tight to pay RRP lol

Keep the tags, and then sell it "as new" :)

• Moderators

In your dreams!!!

Pencott wildwood for me :lol:

Absolutely love the Helikon gear, works great for Hiking/Camping too, although people might look at you funny wearing a UBAC 😆
Decent price as well!

Hmm, this has got me wondering if I could get away with using the Wildwood for a Russian inspired kit as that price is really tempting.

• Moderators
On 15/06/2020 at 14:25, FreeFrag.UK said:

Hmm, this has got me wondering if I could get away with using the Wildwood for a Russian inspired kit as that price is really tempting.

Just wait until ive got mine first!:lol:

Has anyone got one yet? I'm wondering what the sizing is like, the CPU shirts are massive - I have plenty of space in a Large with a 5'11" 100kg frame but the T shirts are pretty small fitting - same size body with a snug fitting XL T shirt.

• Moderators

not yet, not released over here yet (a time of typing as i checked:lol:!!)

my other older helikon ubacs are XXL but fit well, so would stick with the same size. TBH Helikons sizing can be a bit off with some items, similar to colour shades of coyote 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.