Shoot and Scoot

T.I.T.S 01

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

Anyone got any feedback in dealing with Shoot and Scoot? I've been in contact with these guys since April with ref to buying one of their products. So so frustrated as I have been chasing for updates with very few replies back, plenty of promises but no action! Thinking of going elsewhere as surely a customer shouldn't be the one chasing the retailer for a sale! Thoughts and experiences please.

@T.I.T.S 01 👋

I’ve been in the same predicament, calling them up, nice chat, every time I called! 👍
Wanted a particular model 🔫, they didn’t know when it would be back!?.... 🤔

Thankfully I waited and managed to get it 2nd hand! 🔫👍

It’s a shame really, they have some Great stuff.... haven’t restocked a lot of things in a while! 😤

Hope this helps? 
💷GAMBLE💷

Hi

I've spoken to Warren a couple of times and agree nice chat each time. He has been promising a photo of a resin Lee Enfield No4 that he has been working on but as yet, all talk no action. So frustrating chasing him for updates....Thoughts are if he's this bad trying to buy stuff what's his after sales like!

That’s what I was after.... sadly no results! 😤

Was fortunate, someone was selling an SMLE version, couldn’t pass it up! 🔫😁👍

literally, 3rd times the charm! 😜

If you are keen on one, have to play the waiting game or get a different make, not the cheapest model.... 🤔💷

💷GAMBLE💷

They have been like that since the beginning, it seems to be a trait of the company, seen this very topic many times on many forums over the years, good luck with them

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/06/2020 at 19:42, Spatch said:

They have been like that since the beginning, it seems to be a trait of the company, seen this very topic many times on many forums over the years, good luck with them

Yes...it would appear so! Contacted Warren today to ask for an update on a LE No4 that he'd promised to sell me. Long story short and believe me when I say I was the one doing the chasing. He still hasn't been bothered to inform me that he is no further forward in finishing the gun even though in April it just needed tweaking. This was for a 50th present and I'm so disappointed. He advised me to look out for it on their website and buy it "IF" they get around to making it!! Told him that I wouldn't be buying from him as his customer service was utter crap! Will await the S&T or G&G versions when released! Rant over!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 23/06/2020 at 20:21, T.I.T.S 01 said:

Yes...it would appear so! Contacted Warren today to ask for an update on a LE No4 that he'd promised to sell me. Long story short and believe me when I say I was the one doing the chasing. He still hasn't been bothered to inform me that he is no further forward in finishing the gun even though in April it just needed tweaking. This was for a 50th present and I'm so disappointed. He advised me to look out for it on their website and buy it "IF" they get around to making it!! Told him that I wouldn't be buying from him as his customer service was utter crap! Will await the S&T or G&G versions when released! Rant over!!!!

S&t are making one?

I have resigned myself to the fact that the g&g will likely be too hot for skirmish and quite pricey.

• Supporters

I'm guessing shoot n scoot is a sideline/hobby business ?, surely he couldn't make a living on the small amount of kit he knocks up ?

Yeh this kinda sums Warren up by all accounts, nice chap terrible service, not really interested in making it work as a business

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.