Whats's Your Weakness?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

10 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Gun Jesus suggested the same thing about the G36 being melty and inaccurate 

My Specna Arms G36 is pretty accurate tbh not had any problems with it hitting everywhere I don’t want it to yet 😂

My weight! Hahahaha I move slow and twice as easy to shoot. My recent first airsoft game taught me this. Also running into cover and tripping over hurts....so running is another weakness 

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Gun Jesus suggested the same thing about the G36 being melty and inaccurate 

he did indeed.

of course there are facts and there are perception, and the problem is would you trust your life to it?

Well, let's just say that the basic infantry doesn't get the best tools, combine that with a most likely subpar training, there you go, 1 in 50000. And that 1 was probably fired by White Feather himself.

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Skara said:

Well, let's just say that the basic infantry doesn't get the best tools, combine that with a most likely subpar training, there you go, 1 in 50000. And that 1 was probably fired by White Feather himself.

also worth mentioning that putting enough lead in the general area to get them to run away/surrender is also a valid tactic in real war although tends not to work so well in airsoft.

• Supporters
23 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

also worth mentioning that putting enough lead in the general area to get them to run away/surrender is also a valid tactic in real war although tends not to work so well in airsoft

Airsoft fantasy...

Archer Suppressing GIF - Archer Suppressing Fire - Discover ...

... vs airsoft reality

Pulp Fiction : Divine Intervention (The Bonnie Situation) GIF | Gfycat

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.