Gg Prk-9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 hours ago, HuttArmouries said:

So you have never once bought an airsoft gun for how it looks or feels? 

Also I think the prk has the proper 9mm shortened reciever so it may be worth looking at for a vityaz conversion depending on price. 

no, just to me it looked like a russian version of...

wouldnt critisize people over their choices though

pics.jpg

Not a fan of the mp5k in this format, to me defeats the point, but I guess that's what the atf demand

stock and extended muzzle brake put it into mp5 length and the magazine length unbalances it.

prefer them to look like this

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, osteoshot said:

Not a fan of the mp5k in this format, to me defeats the point, but I guess that's what the atf demand

stock and extended muzzle brake put it into mp5 length and the magazine length unbalances it.

prefer them to look like this

image.jpeg

Oh yeah. Agree on that.  Though for myself id want the a3 version with the extendable stock and slim handguard.  

Back to topic, thats what the OP gun looked like to me.  

I wonder if 9mm inserts exist so you can switch between 5.56 and 9mm mags? Surely one could be 3d printed?  Project anyone?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.