Ics L85 Reassembly

tiarnanater

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently took my gun apart to spray it and stupidly I didn't take note on how to put it back together and where parts go. Is there a assembly video for the full gun, I didn't take the gearbox apart so that is still alright. But the main parts i dont know how to put back together are the trigger, fire selector switch that and the whole trigger switch assembly. any help would be massively appreciated even if its not a video just word advise word be amazing

Very helpful disassembly/resassembly video all the way down to hop bucking from ICS:

EDIT: Is it the ICS or the ARES you've got. The thread says ICS but your sig says ARES?

4 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

Very helpful disassembly/resassembly video all the way down to hop bucking from ICS:

EDIT: Is it the ICS or the ARES you've got. The thread says ICS but your sig says ARES?

Hiya yh ive got the ics currently but forget to change what gun it says ive got

How far did you disassemble the trigger assembly? I had to disassemble the section in the upper receiver as the springs on the contacts had been obliterated by the previous owner. I haven’t taken apart the lower trigger assembly though. I remember the fire selector being a bit of a pain to reassemble as mine had the standard semi-auto issue!

This was what I used to get the selector back together 

0B970843-E4B4-495B-AFD3-DE4DCAD869AF.jpeg

I think this may help me complete this thank you

3 hours ago, Alimcd said:

How far did you disassemble the trigger assembly? I had to disassemble the section in the upper receiver as the springs on the contacts had been obliterated by the previous owner. I haven’t taken apart the lower trigger assembly though. I remember the fire selector being a bit of a pain to reassemble as mine had the standard semi-auto issue!

This was what I used to get the selector back together 

0B970843-E4B4-495B-AFD3-DE4DCAD869AF.jpeg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.