Bell vs Army Pistol

Kingmistry
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I want to buy a GBB M1911 but I am wondering which one is better out of Bell and Army R27. Both are MEU's and so what make is better in terms of longevity of the gun and overall performance?

P.S. I just realised that I should have put this in with the gas guns, if an Admin could move it then I'd be very appreciative

I want to buy a GBB M1911 but I am wondering which one is better out of Bell and Army R27. Both are MEU's and so what make is better in terms of longevity of the gun and overall performance?

P.S. I just realised that I should have put this in with the gas guns, if an Admin could move it then I'd be very appreciative

If I had to pick one, it would be the Army and only because they seem to be more widespread.

Go fork out the extra and get a TM, it'll last 10 times longer than either of them, honestly you will never be disappointed with a TM.

Bell has the advantage in melee, and it would make a sweet noise when you hit someone, but for the range, gotta be an army pistol.

Jokes aside, what Cerbo said.

Archived