Which Is Sexier!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Neither, they're both overwhelming FUGLY 💩 

w8b1sMm.png

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Neither, they're both overwhelming FUGLY 💩 

w8b1sMm.png

I’ve got an AUG I could throw In there as well? 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, DerDer said:

7.62>5.56. It's true. 

Definitely makes more of a mess. 

3 hours ago, MadMole said:

Any thing with an UGG boot as a stock cant ever win a beauty contest

Can’t un-see the UGG boot now!!! 

Not really a direct comparison is it.

IMG_4835.JPG

IMG_4836.JPG

I think the L85 is great and has great range and accuracy in the real world, that said having driven both guns in airsoft form for a long time I would take the M27 all day.

• Head Moderator

The SCAR is wearing a Wellington boot, and is tan. Enough said, it is fugly but probably grateful for your attention.

The L85/SA80 call it any name you want will always be a junk pile.

no redeeming features and nobody or govt in its right mind has selected as a suitable tool.

before you jump in and defend it read a little back story on why it was chosen and how many times the goal posts were moved to let it "technically" achieve a pass in the criteria.

a genuine sh*t show of a rifle

personally I quite like a scar, especially with an acr stock, plus the ergonomics fit me better than an m4 of any type 

Slap an ACR stock on the scar to get rid of the ugg boot on the end. Angry gun make ACR adapted stocks. 

3D Printed Airsoft ACR / Masada Stock adapter for WE SCAR (GBBR ...

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, osteoshot said:

The L85/SA80 call it any name you want will always be a junk pile.

no redeeming features and nobody or govt in its right mind has selected as a suitable tool.

I do wonder though, how many terrorists the L85 has killed compared to the SCAR. Whilst it may not be a perfect tool none the less it does work.

46 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

I do wonder though, how many terrorists the L85 has killed compared to the SCAR. Whilst it may not be a perfect tool none the less it does work.

So does a brick or a sharpened stick, both are more reliable 

28 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

So does a brick or a sharpened stick, both are more reliable 

Precisely. I was issued the A2 and, despite all HK did to it, the thing was still unreliable (although not as bad as the A1) and there is no sign of it getting replaced any time soon. 

On 29/05/2020 at 07:43, Macv276 said:

SCAR wins out of these 2 by a country mile--the L85 gives me Forest Whitaker eye. 

Fixed it for you 

Forest Whitaker eye 😂😂😂

I like both of them. But I also have a pug so I like fugly 👍

Nothing wrong with the SA80.

Sure it’s the heaviest current service rifle at present.

Sure it swings of your back and cracks you in your knee when you bend down due to the issue sling.

Sure it will not fire when you get mud behind the trigger, but hey, it is what it is and I can tell you from experience you can draw a smiley face at 200m with it and give it a rough clean of carbon and it’s good for 180 rounds on deliberate fire. 

They ain’t pretty but they’re there for a reason Gov got them on the cheap and they were upgraded by Germans. 

(A2) 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.