Could Anybody Help Out With Some 3d Printing?

airsoftshooter123

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

I have a PPSH-41 mid cap conversion design file from another forum ready to be printed. Unfortunately I dont have access to a 3D printer. Would anybody be able to help out with printing or pointing me in the right direction as to where I could get it done at a reasonable cost. 

Obviously if you are able to print I'd be happy to pay you for your time. 

Cheers 

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

^ I have a modded prusa mk3s with a bondtech extruder which is potentially better than what he has :))))) Please pick me as I am a poor student and need YOUR money :D 

I may have a little job for you, need a battery compartment extension piece for a magpul PDR-C in black. You being a poor student, I can pay you in potnoodles 😜

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

I may have a little job for you, need a battery compartment extension piece for a magpul PDR-C in black. You being a poor student, I can pay you in potnoodles 😜

Things have certainly changed since my day - then it was Beer and/or Mary  🥴

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.