Help Gg Sr15 Mod 2 M-lok Trigger Set up

Kevj

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello

I have just recieved my G&G SR15 Mod 2 M-lok

I can get the trigger Mosfet set to full auto and there round burst, but moving the fire selector 5 times from semi to full auto does not seem to set 5 round burst, any idea what I'm doing wrong!!

If it's using the standard G&G ETU then to switch from full auto to 3rd burst you need to set it to semi and hold the trigger for about 10 seconds.

Disconnect the battery to revert back to full auto.

Just be aware that there is no audio feedback, so slowly count to 15 before releasing the trigger.

Unless there has been a major update in G&G mosfets lately, in that case completely ignore this comment.

Hello thanks for your advice.

There has been a major upgrade with a beep to let you know when you have changed the setting,  I can get a three round burst and back to full auto with a beep after each, but cant crack five shot burst, there is a video on line  but I cant seem to get mine to do it!

Kev

• Supporters

Bit a fucking PITA to get 5 round burst

& bit different to 3 round burst (toggle by holding in semi)

5 round fire in auto (not semi) then go back n forth on selector 5 times:

auto-semi-auto-semi-auto-semi-auto-semi-auto-semi.... then back to auto for 5 round burst

learning these programmable qwirks can be a bigger challenge than playing peew peew

TBH - I thought an easier programme would be plug battery, hold trigger in semi

beep to enter programme mode, then pull trigger X times (quickly) to set X burst shot, holding last pull until it beeps to exit

This how some fancy bollox mosfets seem to work in programming various modes

& the ETU 2 only gives you normal, 3rnd or 5rnd burst so it could have been simplified with just its 1 option of 3 or 5 burst

*** NB but seems G&G went with two different sequence methods completely for 3 or 5 rnd burst ***

Hope you suss it

Thanks that's a great answer, I will try again  tonight and let you know. Great bit of kit though,  the fire rate with an 11.2v Lipo is mad, hence why I want to lock it at 5 round burst!!

Anyone used one if these in the field yet?

Kev

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.