Who Can Refill Propane? Tunbridge Wells/Kent)

P4radox

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 20/05/2020 at 20:57, P4radox said:

Yes Im concidering but first I'd like to find somebody locally who got the proper circumstance.

If you find someone with experience, let me know. Im interested also! From what i've seen/heard from online sources its a little... 'sketchy' so im a little apprehensive about doing it without some proper guidance.

2 hours ago, Seven said:

If you find someone with experience, let me know. Im interested also! From what i've seen/heard from online sources its a little... 'sketchy' so im a little apprehensive about doing it without some proper guidance.

Defenetly!

Basically ,you just need a refill adapter,cool down the coleman can (15-20min) ,screw it and turn upside down the big one ,open the gas and fill until 400g (originally its 465g net,so thats might be safer if you stay under the official filling weight. Obviously all of this under the proper circumstances ,but dont take as a gospel, just what I know about it!

27 minutes ago, P4radox said:

Defenetly!

Basically ,you just need a refill adapter,cool down the coleman can (15-20min) ,screw it and turn upside down the big one ,open the gas and fill until 400g (originally its 465g net,so thats might be safer if you stay under the official filling weight. Obviously all of this under the proper circumstances ,but dont take as a gospel, just what I know about it!

Spot-on description. 
There’s not much to go wrong, I weigh my cans before and after so I know how much I’ve filled. Nowadays I think the hardest thing is to find cans which allow you to refill the gas. Coleman and many other brands don’t allow them to be replenished anymore. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.