Cyma 701 Vsr Help

Owain

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey all i recently got myslef a cyma vsr for a SMLE project but im having a bit of trouble with it. so heres the situation, i load in a full mag, pull back the bolt and then all the bbs feed into the gun. so then i have to take out the mag, get all the bbs out and stick the mag back in, then it will either do the same with what ever bbs are left or ill be able to shoot the two or three left in the mag. is there anyway i can fix this?

Hi,I had a similar problem on my 701,what I did was put a shim(1mm thick washer) between the inside of the stock and the outer barrel body on the long fixing screw in the mid section of the rifle,worked a treat for me but it may well  be something else that another member could help you with.Good luck!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.