We Xdm Compatible Mags

Popepope

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi is there any extended mags compatible with this gun I did see that maybe some tm mags fit ,but is there any extended that do thanks

Unhelpful already done and no clear answer thought someone might have more experience as I have only just got into the sport

if something as straight forward as is there extend mags for a particular pistol has no results on google it's safe to assume they don't exist.

Ok it my be straight forward agreed but I have seen while looking some poeple say some tm mags fit, if anybody that can offer an actual answer on this thanks ,all I have done is ask for help if that's not ok why have forums,I help when I can if I have actual experience with the issue

2 hours ago, BigStew said:

if something as straight forward as is there extend mags for a particular pistol has no results on google it's safe to assume they don't exist.

This. It’s not a particularly obscure thing. 

I regret asking for help if you have no info on the issue why bother posting ,some people have said they have had some success with tm mags but they dont lock back ,all I wanted to know if anybody had got them to work on here seems easy but i was wrong .let's hope not everybody post please check Google when someone ask for help.

It’s a pretty common response round here when someone asks to be spoon fed basic info or wants someone else to do their legwork for them 

1 hour ago, Popepope said:

I regret asking for help if you have no info on the issue why bother posting ,some people have said they have had some success with tm mags but they dont lock back ,all I wanted to know if anybody had got them to work on here seems easy but i was wrong .let's hope not everybody post please check Google when someone ask for help.

I actually did a google search before answering.you asked question that took a two second search this forum and community are here to help each other but as said don't be expected to be spoon feed. any way only WE and Tm make the XDM WE are a clone of the TM the mags are interchangeable but WE tolerances are not as good so you will have performance issues swapping manufacture. for future reference do a search of this forum or google before you post most things have been asked over and over again.

Sorry spoon feed really thats the kind of response you get on here ,i ask for help i have searched and you did not answer any question at all just said look yourself so whats the point of this forum if you cant ask for help,i would help anybody anytime even if its been asked before, is it because i am new to this probably yes but help is help so i still will help anybody on this forum with any knowledge of any issue i have info on so sorry but thanks for nothing if its something you cant be bothered to help on dont post on it simple really,and basic this question is not, i have not asked what ammo goes in the gun 

27 minutes ago, Popepope said:

Sorry spoon feed really thats the kind of response you get on here ,i ask for help i have searched and you did not answer any question at all just said look yourself so whats the point of this forum if you cant ask for help,i would help anybody anytime even if its been asked before, is it because i am new to this probably yes but help is help so i still will help anybody on this forum with any knowledge of any issue i have info on so sorry but thanks for nothing if its something you cant be bothered to help on dont post on it simple really,and basic this question is not, i have not asked what ammo goes in the gun 

Dont worry about them the lockdown has affected us all differently! I suppose you did get an answer to your question though haha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.