Specna Arms Sa-b06 / B07

RonLancs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

I’m looking for a SA-B07:

https://gunfire.com/en/products/specna-arms-sa-b07-assault-rifle-replica-1152200036.html

Nowhere has them in stock so I’m happy to get the SA-B06. If they’re not in stock anywhere then people have bought them yet there’s very few proper reviews on YouTube about them. 

Surely, someone here must have / had one? Are they worth the money and if you’ve got one now... Wanna sell it? 

Thanks

Ron

Hey man, yea I saw it. I’m after that railed version. The plan is B-06 but then I’m gonna have to shell out £70 for a quad rail. So trying to find the B-07. 

Appreciate the assist however. 

Ron

How are you finding it? Managed to get a shot or two at range? It’s looking likely that’s going to be my next purchase for a DMR project. 

2 minutes ago, RonLancs said:

How are you finding it? Managed to get a shot or two at range? It’s looking likely that’s going to be my next purchase for a DMR project. 

It hasn't arrived yet. It should be coming this week, and I hope to have the opportunity to test it the week after..

No idea, it's the first time I've ordered from them. I think I placed the order last Sunday or Monday, and according to the tracking info it's coming tomorrow.

17 hours ago, Diemaco said:

No idea, it's the first time I've ordered from them. I think I placed the order last Sunday or Monday, and according to the tracking info it's coming tomorrow.

Is it here yet? 

4033B441-F677-4B76-A164-254110EB8AF7.png

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.