Valkyrie Precision Elite Bb's

jay1988

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

48 minutes ago, PewPew_Blowie said:

I've got a sample bag of their .32's to test. You can apply for a trial pack via their website. https://www.valkyrieairsoft.co.uk/

Seen quite a few good reviews from the sample's they've handed out so far though!

yeah iv just ordered a bag of samples will see how they perform just couldnt seem to find much info out about them anywhere

• 4 weeks later...

I asked them what their OEM is for the BB's. They claimed that it was multiple manufacturers and formulations. If that is indeed true then there will likely be varying quality between weights and types. 

I doubt they are any better then any other bb for the same money that is not manufactured by the parent company. They pay the manufacturing cost, then put a premium on top for the brand. I'll stick with OEMs own brand for the best value and similar quality. 

They dont make their own BB's so it's unlikely to be better then any other brand that does the same at the price point. 

For around that price I'll be sticking to Geoffs from outdoor and tactical, though that being said I picked up some BLS .43s for my VSR to give them a try when lockdown finally ends.

And there's something about that valkyrie packaging that just looks off to me :|

Just ordered the .28 and .32 test packs look forward to testing them.

• 3 months later...

It is very unfair (and not very informative) to use a broken bb to test uniformity of shape. Any force capable of breaking a BB (particularly shearing it like the one in the picture) is more than capable of causing that deformation.

You really need to test on a new unfired BB as even impacts that don’t break a BB are more than capable of causing deformation, which is the main reason it’s never recommend to reuse fired BBs.

• Supporters

are they blaming a broken bb for issues of uniformity that could damage an aeg?

cos if you're putting a bb in that state into your gat you deserve everything you get......

I've fired about 15,000 Valkyries now, 0.28 and 0.25's. Not a single issue, very consistent.

I have a personal set of data on many makes BB's where I measure mass, size in 3 axis, molding marks, blemishes and internal voids and Valkyrie are very very good in all aspects I've measured. Personally I have swapped to Valkyrie for all but heavy BB's for which I use Novritsch's. I also would use Geoffs and G&G's. Valkyrie are bringing out heavy BB's shortly so I suspect they will be my sole provider then

Brands I avoid,  Blasters (horrible random internal voids), Baddass, Snow Wolf, Cursed, draft club (airsoft operators box (boy are they bad!))

Hell, even cheapo Bulldogs are better than blasters (and much cheaper)

• 4 months later...
On 03/10/2020 at 20:25, MadMole said:

I've fired about 15,000 Valkyries now, 0.28 and 0.25's. Not a single issue, very consistent.

I have a personal set of data on many makes BB's where I measure mass, size in 3 axis, molding marks, blemishes and internal voids and Valkyrie are very very good in all aspects I've measured. Personally I have swapped to Valkyrie for all but heavy BB's for which I use Novritsch's. I also would use Geoffs and G&G's. Valkyrie are bringing out heavy BB's shortly so I suspect they will be my sole provider then

Brands I avoid,  Blasters (horrible random internal voids), Baddass, Snow Wolf, Cursed, draft club (airsoft operators box (boy are they bad!))

Hell, even cheapo Bulldogs are better than blasters (and much cheaper)

bulldogs are the worst BB you can use lmao.

On 25/02/2021 at 12:36, DestrO said:

bulldogs are the worst BB you can use lmao.

They are more size/weight consistant, than many well know makes. I've actually measured them. Airsoft draft clubs are the worst I seen, random shaped, followed by Blasters (random voids).

Novritsch's, Geoffs, Valkyrie, G&G are all very good and consistant. 

Valkyries are a good price in bulk, come in nice tubes and have been 2 day delivery each time I've ordered. Seen no inconsistency between weights. So have become my go to, as all my barrels are 6.01 or 6.02  would expect issues if there were any distortions

Good to hear you have had positive experience with the Valkyrie. 

Found G&G very decent at lighter weight (0.25 & 0.28g), had a few jams with their grey 0.30g.  Found Geoffs to be reliable feeders at the various weights I have tried (most recently 0.32g). 

Have a few bags of Airsoft Surgeon in 0.30g weight on the way, will be curious as to how they perform. Haven't tried the brand before.  

• 2 months later...

Valkyrie BBs are completely different from all other BBs which is evident when you compare how smooth they are inside compared to other premium brands.

There's an interesting video doing a very close up shatter test where all the other bbs shatter and Valkyrie BBs don't which highlights very clearly that they are very different from the others 🙂

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=213403347128324

I tried them for the first time last month and as yet I do not have a definitive answer.

They are accurate but i did get some chopping in my PTW which I have never experienced before with Premium 0.32 BB's.

I have cleaned out the hop and re-lubed. I will be trying it again soon.

I had a packet of 0.32g that I meant to test. I ran some different BBs through my MWS last night to test the grouping and zero my sight.

I shot Vorsk 0.30g, Longbow tracer 0.30g, Blaster 0.32g, Valkyrie 0.32g and Guarder 0.36g at 10m from a clamped rifle.

Guarder were the most consistent (15mm square box) next best was the Vorsk 0.30g (20mm square box) but the Valkyrie were the worst with a letterbox spread of 35x25mm. Guess they don't play nice with my MWS. If I get bored I might try in my AEGs (M4 or MP5) to see if they react differently.

YMMV

• 10 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.