Defconairsoft

ChrisG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone used them lately?

Ordered 1 mag a week ago, still waiting. The tracking number with Royal Mail doesn't work. I messaged and they sent me to a FB post on how swamped they are and bare with them...

I've used then twice recently. First time my order took 3 weeks to arrive with no response to my email.

Second time was for £300 worth of bits for my vsr, paid for 24 hour delivery to avoid waiting so long. Still took a week to arrive and they just rammed all the bits in an envelope that was too small, causing it to rip open! I contacted then and they replied pretty quickly. Refunded the postage plus 5% of my order.

I'll not use them again in a hurry.

IMG_20200514_105801.jpg

I ordered a TM 416 from them in November and had no issues at all. Maybe they are busy at the moment as running with skeleton staff.

I understand about the skeleton staff and the pressure they are under but when you’ve paid a mint for a new rif wait 8 weeks for to arrive a week after it has you wanna hear something read something to let you know your actually gonna get it. 

I bought my g28 from them , it arrived I tested it through my chrono it was firing 280fps I rang them up , explained it was way off the expected 430fps ,

they agreed it should of been more   And said it will be fixed for free and returned with a week ,

they arranged a pickup , they had it for well over a week ,

a Milsim I had booked in for was coming up which I wanted it for , 

I rang and asked if it was ready as they had had it for several days he said the tech was due in and would sort tomorrow , I said ok I’ll come and pick it up ,....

they following day drove 4 hrs to get it back , got there he brought it in and said all done firing 420-430 , new upgrade spring and new bucking .

i took his word for it , got home test fired it , exactly the same 🤦‍♂️ , the gearbox hadn’t even been touched ,.never ever use them again ! 

• 2 months later...
On 23/05/2020 at 12:01, Willyg1981 said:

I bought my g28 from them , it arrived I tested it through my chrono it was firing 280fps I rang them up , explained it was way off the expected 430fps ,

they agreed it should of been more   And said it will be fixed for free and returned with a week ,

they arranged a pickup , they had it for well over a week ,

a Milsim I had booked in for was coming up which I wanted it for , 

I rang and asked if it was ready as they had had it for several days he said the tech was due in and would sort tomorrow , I said ok I’ll come and pick it up ,....

they following day drove 4 hrs to get it back , got there he brought it in and said all done firing 420-430 , new upgrade spring and new bucking .

i took his word for it , got home test fired it , exactly the same 🤦‍♂️ , the gearbox hadn’t even been touched ,.never ever use them again ! 

You got off lightly. I used their tech to service my ICS ak74, it was returned 3 weeks later and he hadn't put the wiring under the gearbox just thrown it all in and beared down on it, it barely fit together and had gaps and wobbles all over along with buggered threads where he'd just forced body screws in. 

well the Glock 19 I ordered off them back in may was posted in June even thought they told me it was posted in may, payed for 48 hr postage which then got to be in mid july minus the spare mag now im having a lovely argument trying to get them to replace it or refund. but they do like skirting around the issue of 2 months to get anything to me... i wouldn't touch em again with a bargepole

• 2 weeks later...

i have ordered a few things from them and my experience has been fine. Only had one issue where i ordered a umarex glock 17 and when it came it was two tone contacted them and they replied very quickly and ordered for it to be picked up and they dispatched the correct item the same day the other was picked up with next day delivery 

To play devils advocate about long waiting times, I have noticed on their site a fair few bits the sell are not in stock and they order it for you, hence the long waits for certain RIFS. Maybe some of you ordering might have missed this?

Maybe not, and the poor CS and tech work is another matter.

I have noticed they are really cheap for certain items though lately.

On 18/08/2020 at 16:24, PewPew4U said:

Had nothing but bad experiences with them..ordered a Marui MK18 Mod1...took them ages to get it to me, had all of the "tech guy is getting here tomorrow" BS excuses. In short, I think they are wankers tbh.

Since the virus I have noticed longer waiting times from shops and couriers. Most shops for guns etc are having to order when you order to get the product to you. I would possibly think it’s the couriers more in this situation.

On 19/08/2020 at 12:26, Albiscuit said:

I have noticed they are really cheap for certain items though lately.

They will probably do anything to get any spare cash right now probably 😏

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.