Magazines?

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

If im thinking of what you are talking about, depending on what version it is: they are called magpuls, ranger plates, L plates, speed plates, among others

These right?

MAG001%20FDE-2T.jpg

If im thinking of what you are talking about, depending on what version it is: they are called magpuls, ranger plates, L plates, speed plates, among others

These right?

MAG001%20FDE-2T.jpg

Yep thats them, magpulls, what are they used for, just making it easier to pull out the mag and decrease reload speed, complete noobice question.

if you're a bit short on cash:

If by short on cash you mean, I don't own any airsoft gun and are a complete begginner then yes, nice idea, serves the same purpose without shelling out extra money

More likely to get caught on stuff though ;)

TBH they really dont, not even when you in the prone position. Personally I hate having mags at the front. My set up its really light atm, I run a belt with a double open top M4 mag holder on my left side, and another double on my leg platform, so in total I carry 4-5 450 hi caps on me if Im running light. also on the belt I run a droppouch and a pistol holster, but I normally drop that down on to my right leg and then have a mid utility pouch above the holster.

Heavy Im looking at getting a warrior plate carrier!

Archived