Ukara

jay1988

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys

My ukara is about to run out and due to this covid-19 im not gonna be able to renew it does anyone know if you are still going to be able to use you ukara no. till we are ablt to get out and renew it again ?

Cheers

Unlikely but you COULD give your site a call or a message on facebook or something and ask them to renew your membership for you since technically your membership is with the site not UKARA. The site membership just earns you the UKARA number.

If the site owners are nice, i'm sure they will understand the current situation and just renew your membership.

3 hours ago, jay1988 said:

Hi Guys

My ukara is about to run out and due to this covid-19 im not gonna be able to renew it does anyone know if you are still going to be able to use you ukara no. till we are ablt to get out and renew it again ?

Cheers

Mine ran out at the beginning of May (I thought it was June), and my site, club and shop are completely shut, not doing mail order or anything similar.

They are MPA in Hockley, I dropped them an email, they replied within five minutes, half an hour later I was renewed and I didn’t have to pay any club membership fees or anything else, brilliant service.

7 hours ago, jay1988 said:

Hi Guys

Cheers

Depends on your UKARA issuer. My lot basically suspended the UKARA clock when the lockdown was announced. If I had played within 12 months before the initial lockdown day then I can get renewed for another year when mine runs out sometime in August. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.