Dmr Base Build.

RonLancs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You have a very long outer barrel so something like 375mm

Didnt spot your cylinder there, get a type 1 if available.

I was assuming 450 FPS so an M110 may serve you fine for 400.

I cannot comment on that mosfet, 18:1, 22tpa with 11.1 will be very snappy.

You may need active braking to prevent Semi over spin / double fire.

Best

Dave

So gunfire has upped the price of the B-06. I’m kicking myself. £167 it is now as appose to £130. They must have a spy on this forum. 

Completely considering to disregard this build as it’s becoming way too expensive (I know that’s the nature of this spobby) 

Plus I’m actually stressing myself out with multiple parts list for this build haha. 

5 minutes ago, RonLancs said:

So gunfire has upped the price of the B-06. I’m kicking myself. £167 it is now as appose to £130. They must have a spy on this forum. 

Completely considering to disregard this build as it’s becoming way too expensive (I know that’s the nature of this spobby) 

Plus I’m actually stressing myself out with multiple parts list for this build haha. 

Airsoft is like building classic Mini's.

Everyones like "the parts are really cheap" reality is you need 100s of parts = not cheap 😂

11 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Airsoft is like building classic Mini's.

Everyones like "the parts are really cheap" reality is you need 100s of parts = not cheap 😂

It truly has pissed on my chips Dave.

Like I know I need it in my life but it was supposed to be a budget, A BUDGET build You know where you set parameters and stick to them... Yea well that’s not gonna happen. 

Now £30 out of my real human life is going to have to fund this project. Not appy. 

1 hour ago, RonLancs said:

It truly has pissed on my chips Dave.

Like I know I need it in my life but it was supposed to be a budget, A BUDGET build You know where you set parameters and stick to them... Yea well that’s not gonna happen. 

Now £30 out of my real human life is going to have to fund this project. Not appy. 

Were you using PayPal credits 😁

Not real monies 😂

Since building a DMR is going to involve replacing parts why not get a second hand or boneyard gun and use that. I picked up a scar h for a DMR build with a case and 6 mags for £150 because the gearbox was jammed. You may be able to pick up something close to what you're after for £100 or less

2 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Were you using PayPal credits 😁

Not real monies 😂

Haha I wish PayPal would finance me! No I’m fortunate enough to not be behind on the mortgage and have my shit in order financially - thanks to the recent birth of my daughter.

I’ve got a couple of accounts and one of them is dedicated solely to my hobbies or hobby. All I do is dad, work, eat, dad and airsoft haha. 

58 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Since building a DMR is going to involve replacing parts why not get a second hand or boneyard gun and use that. I picked up a scar h for a DMR build with a case and 6 mags for £150 because the gearbox was jammed. You may be able to pick up something close to what you're after for £100 or less

Indeed Rocket, I’ve been looking and I’ve seen a CM16 raider for £65 haha. I need more. 

So if anyone’s interested I’m scrapping the B06 and using my Specna SA-E12.... 

Im struggling to decide what bucking / nub to go for... I’ve had really good results with the Prowin, Prommy P and Namazu combined with a 363 prommy barrel it should be good right? 

That is a good combo, Prowins can need fettling.

You running it at AEG or DMR power, you may want a harder bucking, Prommy do a red one.

Genuinely one of the best (possibly freak) results I've had for minimal expenditure was a Prommy red with a bit of Bic tube for the nub, at 400 FPS it was awesome!

Also "you've had really good results with" - "it should be good right?" 🙈

DMR baby. I’ve got the itch now. 

43 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Also "you've had really good results with" - "it should be good right?" 🙈

yea was about to throw my Nuprol in a pond near mine and before I did I chucked a new hop up in it.... hits a biscuit tin at 50m haha so I’m happy with it. 

so yes, a prommy red, flat hopped no? Or just a bit of bic? Happy to try a few things as I’m not having to buy a new rifle. 

• 2 weeks later...

Urgh, so it didn’t come yesterday and now it’s supposed to be here by the end of the day - It feels like a week already. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.