Diy Paint Job and Anti Fog Goggles

Airsoft Newb

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thank you for the comments and the welcome!

The goggles work quite well ( in my garage at least) with a balaclava. Just an idea I had while looking for things to do, and I already had the revision goggles so thought I’d give it a go. 

Stay safe Edcase 👊

• Supporters

Paintjob's good. Ive been doing some lockdown painting as well, though Ive mainly stuck to helmets and the like.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Airsoft Newb said:

Thank you Senior. Do you have any pics? Always looking for inspiration 👍

I could always take some. Ive done one of my Maska-1s in a Fall Partizan scheme for a Russian loadout, and I am currently gathering supplies to paint my two MTEK Fluxs in Tropentarn and Flektarn. Unfortunately I ordered some incorrect colors so I wont be starting those today like I planned, but oh well. The Maska-1 was my first time doing a true camo pattern with stencils, so it certainly didn't turn out perfect. However it is close enough to the patter to not matter. I should have spread out the stencils a bit more - hopefully I do better on the German helmets. Also my basement has very soft, yellow lights so my pics do tend to be a bit different than they appear IRL. I will post a full uniform pic in a few days with the helmet. However if you want true inspiration check out GearTech's posts in Custom Paint Work in Guns, Gear & Loadouts. 

2065857514_unnamed(14).thumb.jpg.6386f2f6c8a3860ab38fcdc107316c9b.jpg1302150264_unnamed(15).thumb.jpg.2f7f685fea09575238b24ee13f1017dd.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.