Where to Skirmish, Northeast Scotland

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey folks, 

Getting back into the sport and planning to get a few game days in once the whole pandemic thing blows over. 

I live in the Northeast of Scotland, from what I've found my best bets fir a decent site are Bunker 31 by Aberdeen and Tazball by Inverness.

As luck would have it my address is dead centre between the 2, so was wondering who has experience on each site and which everyone would recommend going to? 

Thanks for any advice you guy's can offer 😁

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Ropeyshep said:

I’ll recommend Bunker 31 and, from what I’ve seen Tazball looks like a decent site too. 

Yeah, been looking at Bunker 31. Seen they have a game next Sunday

2 minutes ago, Brye2112 said:

Yeah, been looking at Bunker 31. Seen they have a game next Sunday

Aye, I think the rush to get booked on it will be like trying to get tickets for Oasis at Knebworth. 

1 minute ago, Ropeyshep said:

Aye, I think the rush to get booked on it will be like trying to get tickets for Oasis at Knebworth. 

Yeah, gonna try to get booked Monday. Hopefully get to try all this new kit I've picked up 

On 07/05/2020 at 18:22, Brye2112 said:

Hey folks, 

Getting back into the sport and planning to get a few game days in once the whole pandemic thing blows over. 

I live in the Northeast of Scotland, from what I've found my best bets fir a decent site are Bunker 31 by Aberdeen and Tazball by Inverness.

As luck would have it my address is dead centre between the 2, so was wondering who has experience on each site and which everyone would recommend going to? 

Thanks for any advice you guy's can offer 😁

One of my buddy’s @Hawkkw is in Inverness and plays at Tazball

he seems to be enjoying the gang up there and constantly on at me to drive up from Edinburgh  for a game
to be fair , I should as he has dragged his ass down here to play our old stomping ground 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.