Anyone Had Experience With Lost Parcels and How Long it Takes to Sort?

SgtDABS

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone any idea how long it takes for a lost parcel to get anyware, orderd from gunfire have spoke to them in phone thare going to get in contact with ups to try see what's happend but I'd already phoned ups up and thay wouldent tell me what whas wrong just that it was supost to be diliverd today but wasent and I had to contact the sender after questioning the guy on phone ups side (had 3 broken parcels from them this mounth alone) so already not happy with them got the guy to admit that it may have been lost I have taken his name incase I need to go any further with this 

Hopefully be sorted soon tho as guy on gunfire phone was more than happy to hellp 

That's a sniper came so broken had to get a refund delivered via ups so orderd a scar from a difrint sight and came with a broken stock so just replaced that my self for the gearbox to brake next day allso posted by ups and now a parcel that has gone missing. I have no trust in them anymore so anyone know a a good airsoft sight that posts to uk and dosent use ups a delivery and allso sends stuff that's not broken.

I just wont my kit all working and hear for when we can play agen thanks for reading sorry for the horrible fode mat have bad dislexsia I have tryed to make it readable 

Update spoke to a supervisor/maneger thay admited to me thay have lost it took her name and have passed information on to gunfire so fingers crossed

Edited by SgtDABS

UPS are not likely to deal with you as their client is Gunfire, you’ve paid UPS nothing so they basically don’t care about you from a customer service point of view. 

You really need to chase Gunfire for updates, if it’s not completely lost it could turn up any day, if it’s completely gone then Gunfire need to stand by their customer service and replace the parcel contents. 

10 minutes ago, Ropeyshep said:

UPS are not likely to deal with you as their client is Gunfire, you’ve paid UPS nothing so they basically don’t care about you from a customer service point of view. 

You really need to chase Gunfire for updates, if it’s not completely lost it could turn up any day, if it’s completely gone then Gunfire need to stand by their customer service and replace the parcel contents. 

I have contacted both contacted ups first to see what it ment by the update on the tracking when I was told by txt it was arriving today 

Have contacted gunfire aswell the guy is in the case was just curious if anyone knows how long roughly ro expect.....I mean I'm already having to wait for france to come of lockdown I dont mind the weight (orderd a warq helmet cant post till covid over as far as I'm aware) but when you pay for nxt day delivery and it's almost been 2 weeks then it dosent arive and the ups man wouldent say what was the problem when I asked if the packege was broken he seid no but I need to contact gunfire so I simply seid the last 3 itams have came broken via you guys so what is the problem because you obviusly deliver them when thare broken has it been lost and your trying to cover your side just tell me straight and he does it could be that but contact gunfire with I have done as stated just like to know what's happing or what to expect as last time for a return on a faulty itam took well over a month. Already got a hold of someone today so fingers crossed and took me a whole week to get a reply from the last one 

1 minute ago, lukeB said:

A lot of retailers will make you wait 2+ weeks for the courier to investigate before giving you a refund.

Most won't refund until they have been compensated themselves.

I'm not wanting a refund I just wint my itams ahaha sounding like it could be  along wait

I know what you mean, sometimes you just want to know its stolen, so you can buy it from somewhere else and sort the refund out later.

28 minutes ago, lukeB said:

I know what you mean, sometimes you just want to know its stolen, so you can buy it from somewhere else and sort the refund out later.

Exsactly I orderd a full warq helmet to find out france arnt aloud to post none esential itams so that's already a waiting game 

I thought my parcel from HK had been lost but I've been informed by Royal Mail that I should be receiving it next Monday.

...after waiting 2 months

13 minutes ago, EDcase said:

I thought my parcel from HK had been lost but I've been informed by Royal Mail that I should be receiving it next Monday.

...after waiting 2 months

I’ve had similar situations where I was told my parcel had been irretrievably lost for it to turn up the next day. Couriers are really a law unto themselves nowadays. 

28 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Yep, we have to be extra patient right now.

I'm just glad its not lost after all

It could be lost as far as ups guy will tell me I'm waiting to find out the from the guy from gunfire what's happend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.