How to Fit Zenitco to Cyma

Darbanator

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Which Cyma?

Be careful - I bought a flat rear QD plate (to run my CYMA AKS-74U as a pistol) which I think was intended for an LCT.

I had to file down the hinge point (too tall) and re-profile the catch engagement lug on the plate for it to work. Wasn't too worried on a £14 stock plate, but I would be much more careful with an expensive stock.

• Supporters
On 07/05/2020 at 15:27, Darbanator said:

Aks74

Do you know the Cyma CM... number?

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Darbanator said:

Cm.040

OK, so fitting the handguard should be pretty easy, once you remove the original one you'll just need to reverse the procedure - did you get the gas tube cover to go with it?

As far as the stock goes, you may need the stock adaptor to avoid all the fettling issues stated above: https://www.airsoftzone.co.uk/cnc-metal-pt-stock-adapter-for-lct-cyma-ak-series-combat-union.html

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.