Sign in to follow this  
sonofsammo

Pm's Broken

1 minute ago, sonofsammo said:

I know lol, I just said that! 

So did I 😂😂😂😂

The issue isn't notifications on the site or PMs specifically, it's that certain people aren't getting emails. Please see my response to one of the aforementioned status updates as it links to the same thread where this is discussed in more detail.

https://airsoft-forums.uk/profile/23439-armouredpiglet/?status=12246&type=status

42 minutes ago, proffrink said:

The issue isn't notifications on the site or PMs specifically, it's that certain people aren't getting emails. Please see my response to one of the aforementioned status updates as it links to the same thread where this is discussed in more detail.

https://airsoft-forums.uk/profile/23439-armouredpiglet/?status=12246&type=status

Nice one.

I'll get ma coat...

PMs not loading properly today for me. They send but they endlessly loop as you send them so they appear to not send even though they do.

Can you confirm if this is still happening for you or not? I was fiddling with various things throughout the early to mid afternoon and it may have affected PMs during this time.

Ah, ok. Yes, when I sent messages and I received the same 4 messages from someone about a classified ad so they must have had it as well and retried a few times not knowing it sent first time.