Cyma Cm028a Where Does This Spring Go

emit

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I took apart my new CM028A and when I separated the front part of the gun I had a little spring pop out before I could see where it came from.

Does anyone know where it goes?

Thanks

CameraZOOM-20200507083342377.jpg

CameraZOOM-20200507083332214.jpg

Thanks, I found where it goes. It pushes the hop up cover's long metal rod back into the button

Hi,

I love it. Feels very heavy, sturdy and bigger than expected. The body is plastic out of the box and so is the stock and hand guards. Dust cover, barrel and trigger guard are metal. Shoots great but I don't have any experience with high end AEGs so couldn't comment how it compares. Feels nice and solid.

I replaced the stock and handguards with a wood kit for an AK74 which was fairly easy to modify with a file.

I have also replaced the plastic body with a metal one but I get occasional misfires and wondering if the new body is causing it. With the metal body there is slightly more wobble in the magazine and if I push the mag in while firing misfires go away.

Might swap it back to the plastic body  as it didn't use to misfire.

CameraZOOM-20200511154655406.jpg

Nice, I would need a metal body and wood preferably. I was looking at this: https://gunfire.com/en/products/cm045a-subcarbine-replica-1152192184.html

or 

https://gunfire.com/en/products/cm040-assault-rifle-replica-1152193369.html

Would love me an AK. 

With regards to mis-feeding maybe see if the Hop has any play in it? I know I switched receivers on an M4 and the hop wasn’t sat right and it caused issues. 

Ron 

Aye that’s where I’m stuck, if I get the 45a it’ll be a high speed build and if I get the 40 it’ll be a DMR

I play more CQB but a DMR would be cool. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.