I'm Looking for the Goggles Photographed

MatteBlack

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I found these goggles broken and would like to buy some new. However, I've looked everywhere I thought to look and have been unable to find anything like these. If anyone has this pair/ knows where to buy them could let me know. Thanks.

goggle3.jpg

goggle1.jpg

goggle2.jpg

They look like home converted Oakleys. 

They also look like a safety disaster waiting to happen, I’d be very worried about any site willing to allow them, someone his going to have a horrible memory of the day they blinded you. 

Looks like Herosharks hex mesh to me, which is awesome btw (I own a pair of his Mako's), never seen it in a pair of Oakley's before though.

Yes they are. I've converted a few sets for people. The lens itself is more than adequate as my 20 years making has proved. That said I personally wouldn't advise this frame and say as much to people when they want them converted. It's quite flimsy and not rated.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.