Brand New Player Into Airsoft. Soon. I Hope?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Welcome

I hope you get your first game in soon, i know we are all hoping to get out into the fields as soon as we can.

One tip is don't buy anything until you try it out. When you go ask all the regular players what they have and use, i know they will gladly talk to you about every single part of there load out, and a lot of them will let you try it out 🙂

31 minutes ago, AstralBaal said:

Getting into airsoft as soon as this virus is in the all clear, in and around the Croydon area.

Was wondering if you guys have tips and suggestions for future gear/sites in the area?

Thank you in advance.

Basically dont play at Tactical Airsoft in Croydon. One of my worst reviewed sites. I recommend going to Dorking or Chislehurst. 

Look at my SE Tour Reviews in the Skirmish Reviews section of this forum. I have been to most sites in/around London and you might find it interesting to read. 

Welcome

Yeah hopefully we can get out soon...

In the meantime reading sticky posts and everything else here would probably answer all your questions.

The closest place I know is Dog Tag in Holmbush which has good reviews

@AstralBaal 👋

Welcome to the Forum, good luck getting started.... when it’s safe! 😎👍

Check out what’s on here! 🤔👍

💷GAMBLE💷

12 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Basically dont play at Tactical Airsoft in Croydon. One of my worst reviewed sites. I recommend going to Dorking or Chislehurst. 

Look at my SE Tour Reviews in the Skirmish Reviews section of this forum. I have been to most sites in/around London and you might find it interesting to read. 

Thanks will check it out!

Posted this on another thread today, but this map of UK airsoft sites may help you locate other sites to explore 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/airsoftranch.com/amp/uk-airsoft-map/

Hey people does anyone know if there any airsoft teams in oxfordshire/Berkshire/Wiltshire  

thanks 
As I need a learn for play in a team 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

@Armydude 👋

Responded in your status! 👍

💷GAMBLE💷

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.