Rwa Lee Enfield No4

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

So my M1903 from S&T gave up after only 8 mags going through it, cocking mechanism broke! Really disappointed as loved the gun. James from Bespoke Airsoft arranged collection and a quick refund..so can't fault him or his team. Anyone else had similar experiences from S&T products? Currently now waiting on Shoot & Scoot Lee Enfield No4 to be ready.

The semi-auto on my S&T Sterling broke after a few games, and I was told it's a common issue. I've been wary of buying S&T products since, probably more so now your M1903 has gone equally quick. You wouldn't think there's much that go wrong with a bolt action...

On 06/06/2020 at 18:02, T.I.T.S 01 said:

Hi

What a shame!! No-one seems to be moving forward with such an iconic rifle! Wish they'd wake up and get a solid product on the market!

Its all in the works, just wait it out. Probably by next year or the end of this year if we are lucky, and we will have the Spring S&T No3 and the gas G&G No4.

On 10/06/2020 at 19:58, Greg147 said:

The semi-auto on my S&T Sterling broke after a few games, and I was told it's a common issue. I've been wary of buying S&T products since, probably more so now your M1903 has gone equally quick. You wouldn't think there's much that go wrong with a bolt action...

That's a shame, I could say nothing but good things about my Sterling. I am weary of the common issue with the semi auto, but its all good so far and ive had mine for about 2 years now. Very solidly built gun and shoots pretty well. 

With ref to the spring No3 and G&G No4 I can't wait! Although I have just bought the SMLE steel BB firing air rifle. Too strong for skirmishing but great for target shooting in the garden. It is a solid piece of kit, very well built indeed. My son's Swit K98 is also in the picture. 

IMG_20200617_161305.jpg

20 minutes ago, T.I.T.S 01 said:

With ref to the spring No3 and G&G No4 I can't wait! Although I have just bought the SMLE steel BB firing air rifle. Too strong for skirmishing but great for target shooting in the garden. It is a solid piece of kit, very well built indeed. My son's Swit K98 is also in the picture. 

IMG_20200617_161305.jpg

Tell me about the 4.5mm LE

Hi

It is an extremely well made bit of kit. It has a full dense heavy wood stock. Feels amazing in your hands and certainly well balanced. The metal work on it is solid and not cheap light weight like on other guns. The cocking mechanism is solid and precise. The CO2 bulbs are easily fitted in the magazine and you get 35-40 shots from it. Magazine holds 15 BBs. If you are wanting a garden rifle to target shoot then this is an awesome rifle. Not to be used in skirmish as too powerful and it shoots metal BBs. It's not cheap at £399 but you get what you pay for and this is good enough to go on your wall. If you are a re-enactor then this is ideal for you. Mine came with the sling but you'll need to shop around as some retailers don't include this in the package. I bought mine from Sunderland Air rifles! There is a good review on YouTube...search Lee Enfield Air Rifle look for the Blackpool Air Rifle review.

Just been firing it now and it has a lovely "Whack" sound with each pull of the trigger! Great Air Rifle for fun shooting. According to the retailer I bought mine from there are no more in stock in the UK. Now awaiting the second batch however might be £40 more expensive!

Just now, T.I.T.S 01 said:

What's your thoughts on it??

It’s very nice, needs the wood work distressing a little, and the bolt pull is disappointing, but otherwise I like it.

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

It’s very nice, needs the wood work distressing a little, and the bolt pull is disappointing, but otherwise I like it.

Yes the wood work is as it would be when issued from the production line...new. I'm not intending to use it as a prop for re-enacting so won't be distressing it. The bolt pull is quick and easy and makes a solid sound however obviously if using a 303 round you'd pull it back further. For collectors and target shooting though I think they've got it spot on!

I'm still awaiting pics and info from Warren at Shoot & Scoot with ref the LE No4 of which is intended for Airsoft skirmishing!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.