Rwa Lee Enfield No4

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 06/06/2020 at 17:10, PopRocket123 said:

Basically the news is that there is no news. Before COVID it had been delayed as they couldn't get the stripper clip mag to work properly

so does that mean they are making it shell ejecting?

much as i would love to have a lee enfield, i dont want to be worrying about losing shells on the field...  

got a few ideas for WW1 and WW2 loadouts

1 hour ago, Armo1000 said:

If they can make that clip gas mag work, then it will really be a game changer and very keeping with realism  

That's the main issue delaying the release of this rifle from what I've heard. It only holds 7 rounds, 3 less than the real gun. If they get round this I'd love one for an alternate history, British resistance loadout

13 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

That's the main issue delaying the release of this rifle from what I've heard. It only holds 7 rounds, 3 less than the real gun. If they get round this I'd love one for an alternate history, British resistance loadout

Sounds exciting!!!! Fingers crossed for its release later this year. Price will be interesting!!!

10 minutes ago, T.I.T.S 01 said:

Sounds exciting!!!! Fingers crossed for its release later this year. Price will be interesting!!!

I'm going to guess in the £400-£500 region

1 hour ago, PopRocket123 said:

I'm going to guess in the £400-£500 region

Hope not. From what i remember their other gas guns were more in the 3-400 range. Also i am hoping they make the proper scope to go with the No4 as well.

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Ropeyshep said:

They need to get the rims alternating, pretty sure that’s where the problem is. 

I mean that 'clip' is just a solid chunk that's basically a normal GBB pistol mag in a funny shape, has a gas chamber and channel/spring to feed BBs.  If you're talking about the rim lock issue in the real thing that's not relevant since this isn't a shell ejector.

1 hour ago, TheFull9 said:

I mean that 'clip' is just a solid chunk that's basically a normal GBB pistol mag in a funny shape, has a gas chamber and channel/spring to feed BBs.  If you're talking about the rim lock issue in the real thing that's not relevant since this isn't a shell ejector.

I know, it was a joke about the ‘proper’ way to load .303 stripper clips. Not one for the younger audience though. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.