No Photos in Classified Section?

SAW

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone still having problems viewing the photos in the classified section? I can see the thumbnails but when I click on the thread, nothing? This has only been happening over the last few days.

• Supporters

funnily enough i saw the announcement but didn't have an issue.

now the announcement has gone i'm getting it intermettently.

thumbnails on the main list show up just find but most ads when entering into the actual ad have no images.

some still seem to be ok, although there doesn't seem to be any clear correlation as to which ones.

Windows, Firefox, the classifieds overview section (what's new, expiring soon etc) is blank for me.  When I click on a category e.g. gas rifles, it looks normal.  When I click on an advert, I get no images.  

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

funnily enough i saw the announcement but didn't have an issue.

now the announcement has gone i'm getting it intermettently.

thumbnails on the main list show up just find but most ads when entering into the actual ad have no images.

some still seem to be ok, although there doesn't seem to be any clear correlation as to which ones.

Im having the same issue as this 

Same issue here on desktop, not checked mobile. Currently using the latest version of windows in combination with Chrome.

• Supporters

Me too, really frustrating, I'm having to go to Zin to look at the pretty pictures.

thats a slippery slope lol 🤓

it works using microsoft edge, all try that

• Root Admin

This is fixed. I have rolled back any edits that I made to the Classifieds too (though most of these are minor and indistinguishable).

I will slowly add these back over the coming days, so don't be alarmed if the Classifieds look a tiny bit different in places for a short while.

Well done 👌👌👌

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.