Actionhobbies Shoutout

Win Dage

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

First class service from ActionHobbies today,bought a Strike systems red/green dot scope which arrived today advertised as 25mm body but was actually a 30mm body for which I didn't have a mount.Found one on eBay at £6.95 which was great but my bargain wasn't really a bargain if you see what I mean.So got on to AH and within 15 minutes a chap named Paul had offered to refund the cost of the 30mm mount which was totally unexpected!I've used AH for a couple of items now and I think that they deserve some kudos for excellent customer service on their part,well done!!

No link,it's gone from the sale now mate.It was a Strike systems 1x40,red/green with 5 levels of dot illumination.Pretty much a standard thing,it was supposed to be about £65,jumped on it for £35 reduced.I can say it oozes a bit more quality than my current Pinty !

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.