UmareX/Vfc/Kwa GBB 417 - Any Advice

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Team,

I’m toying with the idea of picking one up, any body have any experience and/or advice?

Thanks in advance 

rdb

6ABD6685-398D-4D01-B307-BF0D95710614.jpeg

I believe the general advice for KWA ARs is to avoid.  The VFC would be the one I went for but you need to be careful of the first gen with bolt bounce/double feed issues which require a heavier recoil spring and or steel buffer.  

2 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

I believe the general advice for KWA ARs is to avoid.  The VFC would be the one I went for but you need to be careful of the first gen with bolt bounce/double feed issues which require a heavier recoil spring and or steel buffer.  

They’re all the same rifle, KWA make them all as far as I’m aware lol

Just now, hitmanNo2 said:

Nope.  2 completely different systems.

Cool, ta, every day is a school day 👍🏻

• 3 months later...

I know this is an old thread however, just incase you were still on the fence. I have the VFC 417, It's lovely but I've not had a chance to field it yet with the pandemic. 

The magazines are very heavy, but the gun is extremely well balanced with or without them. Let me know if you want anymore information.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.