Best AEG ~£360

ChrisG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

Looking for opinions on best aeg in the above range please. Looking to do no upgrading just wanting out the box goodness...

Scorpion evo

Vfc Avalon 

Other 

Recommendations please 

Currently for AKs I would say the E&L gen2 series from gunfire, are very good value for money , full steel and wood or polymer dependant on variant and solid internal QC gearbox and prowin style hop unit . https://gunfire.com/en/menu/airsoft-replicas-366.html?filter_traits[6471]=&filter_traits[6485]=&filter_traits[6466]=&filter_traits[33]=&filter_traits[20]=&filter_traits[34]=&filter_traits[19]=&filter_traits[21]=&filter_producer=1383559869&filter_new=&filter_promotion=&filter_instock=y 

I was In the exact same predicament as yourself. Got the scorpion, absolutely loved it but doesn’t really fit my play style. I’ve got one for sale with 5 mags and two batteries listed on here if you’re interested 

2 hours ago, wakojacko123 said:

I was In the exact same predicament as yourself. Got the scorpion, absolutely loved it but doesn’t really fit my play style. I’ve got one for sale with 5 mags and two batteries listed on here if you’re interested 

Ill take a look. Im heavily looking at the vfc avalon atm. Why didnt it fit your play style? 

The size of the gun mainly, even though the stock is adjustable it just didn’t feel quite right. I had quite a large m4 before this, looking to move on to a Scar L platform now ☺️

PROS of the Scorpion;

Size / weight / balance

bolt stop on mag empty

full mosfet electronics already installed

11.1V ready

nice trigger

midcaps

Parts availabilty

Build quality

CONS;

mostly all polymer like real steel, high quality though.

smallish battery Mah

I feel at the price point this is one of the best options, hence its popularity, sitting in between most other AEGs and TM recoils with functionality and performance in mind.

I love SMGs and this really bridges the gap between SMG and Assualt rifle, so pointy and agile!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.