Need Help With Subscribers for My Youtube

Airsoft wrld yt

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

@Airsoft wrld yt You may want to introduce yourself in the New Players section, after all you are a new member here so totally random and unknown.

@Airsoft wrld yt 👋

I’m new to YouTube myself, it takes time to build a channel, it depends on how you go about it!?.... 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

You need more clickbait in your titles. Go along the lines of Airsoft Cheater Destroys Pwned Rage Quit Fight and you'll get millions of views and subscribers.

Or, wild idea, produce great content and you'll grow organically.

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Or, wild idea, produce great content and you'll grow organically.

since when has that ever worked?

you're best bet is to just film lots of people getting shot in the balls, don't worry you don't actually have to hit them, just fire in their general direction far enough away that the camera can't pick up the bb, then photoshop a battlefield hit marker.

then make sure to shoot them in the face as close as you can, and make out like they're snowflakes when they complain to the marshalls.

then as stevo says post it up as "airsoft snowflake cheater gets shot in the balls by 500fps sniper super painful fights and flipouts" and open your wallet to recieve that sweet ad revenue.

i'm sure it won't paint airsoft in a negative light for prospective players and foster poor sportsmanship.

2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

since when has that ever worked?

you're best bet is to just film lots of people getting shot in the balls, don't worry you don't actually have to hit them, just fire in their general direction far enough away that the camera can't pick up the bb, then photoshop a battlefield hit marker.

then make sure to shoot them in the face as close as you can, and make out like they're snowflakes when they complain to the marshalls.

then as stevo says post it up as "airsoft snowflake cheater gets shot in the balls by 500fps sniper super painful fights and flipouts" and open your wallet to recieve that sweet ad revenue.

i'm sure it won't paint airsoft in a negative light for prospective players and foster poor sportsmanship.

You might as well use his name 🤣

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Steveocee said:

You might as well use his name 🤣

was it that obvious?

also i realized i forgot to put "toxic male behavior" in that title :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.