G and G Cm16

The Joke

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand:  G and G CM16 

Any accessories included: 2 x Ni-MH 1.2V 1600 mAh batteries, One G and G Hi cap Magazine (450 rounds), Angled foregrip, upgraded to an M100 spring, and an upgraded motor. Fires at around 340 FPS (With .20s) Small amount of damage on the flash hider but can be easily replaced. And as shown in the picture, the right hand fire selector cover is missing, but that could also be easily replaced. Used condition.

Pictures: 

IMG_20200430_121209.jpg

sells for €150 new, I'd say 90 at best.

9 minutes ago, The Joke said:

Even with the upgraded internals, extra mag and 2x batteries?

Yes, “upgrades” are essentially worthless, even put a few people off, and very few people still use Nimh cells anymore 

12 minutes ago, The Joke said:

Even with the upgraded internals, extra mag and 2x batteries?

Upgraded internals generally don't count unless a stupid high amount of money has been thrown in (e.g. Titan, the most expensive piston, gears, bits and bobs money can buy) and the performance has greatly improved over the stock setup.

You did not mention what exact parts you put in there, quoting you "an upgraded motor" which doesn't mean anything. Is that a high speed motor? high torque? In which way did it improve the overall gun's performance? Plus it's missing a part and another is damaged. It may not seem much (certainly not something I'd care about unless we're talking essential parts) but it does when calculating a realistic price.

Mags are cheap as chips (the last standard high cap I bought 10+ years ago was €9) along with batteries. Especially the batteries you have, which are NiMhs, are cheap and old technology (good LiPos cost the same and perform much better, even when factoring in a dedicated charger).

This section is here specifically to prevent asking a stupid price (ending up on Macks) and to help you guys shift the item. As a rule of thumb, 2nd hand stuff is sold for roughly 60/70% of the lowest RRP available.

If I were new and wanted a gun, I'd not pay more than €90 (whatever the equivalent in quid is) for this bundle.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.