Vsr Backyard Target Shooter

Win Dage

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello folks,been a while since I posted.Just want to share what I've ended up with from all the knowledge on this forum.

Started by buying a used Cyma701 and swapped out the parts for as follows

First thing to go was the cylinder,had seen better days,so I got hold of a JG bar10 cylinder in a clearence sale,swapped the bolt over and it works perfectly,kept the standard spring in.

Next up was an Action army stainless spring guide,with the nice bearing supplied.

Coupled that up with an Airsoft Pro 45 degree piston.Used this because I'm not needing lots of power in the garden shooting 20 meters maximum.

Treated the rifle to an Eagle6 ally hop arm which to no surprise needed some filing down to stop it binding in the hop up unit slot,added a Maple leaf 70 degree hop up rubber and that was it for a few months.

Last week I bought a 45 degree trigger unit which turned out to be pretty much garbage so Just used the sears from it along with keeping some springs and relevant stuff.Fitted the sears today and of course it didn't work properly.So,scoured the forum to problem solve and ended up filing the sears,added new springs and polished the usual bits and got it reassembled and said a little prayer to the Airsoft god's..lol.

My Cyma is now cocking very smoothly and hitting the target with a vengeance and it's thanks to all the guys who have posted help with tech on this forum.One very happy vsr owner,cheers!!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.