Lockdown UKARA Blocked Me 😒

Shenaf

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So picture the scene, a week away from my UKARA qualifying game day, I’m excited about getting my own RIF. Then BOOM a virus sweeps the nation shutting my local site down. I have still be trawling the internet looking at different RIFs that I like the look of. Is there a way I can get one without UKARA by proving it will be used for Airsoft? I am not a member of my local site as I was waiting for my UKARA before joining.

Only thing I can think of is to contact the site. if you had booked the game in advance they may be able to help you

12 minutes ago, Musica said:

you won't be needing that RIF for a while anyway they are useless without a site to play on.

You are right but ideally I would like to have one for when I get to go back. I have already bought gear during lockdown. 

Play one game after lockdown is lifted, then BOOM you have ukara and can purchase RIFs legally and not potentially end up drawing attention to the hobby that we don’t want! 

1 hour ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Aye, nobody on here is buying guns just now 😉😂

Speak for yourself  🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

You say that like i'm not tempted to get a boneyard gun just to have something to tinker with

Tell me about it, I’m all over the classifieds and boneyards looking for something 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

You say that like i'm not tempted to get a boneyard gun just to have something to tinker with

I’m so bored, every time I pick up a boneyard it’s fixed in half a day...

Lockdown tally so far:

MP9, FPG, KWA Vector, ARP 9,  plus helped a few people out remotely or directly with their own guns

As Neo and John Wick say “Guns. Lots of guns”

• Supporters

Currently ive been doing a lot of those wee jobs that you can never be arsed doing normally but now might as well spend the time.

I'd like to think i'll come out of this with my armoury in top condition but we all know that's a lie.....

Ive been meaning to use it as an excuse to fix my M14. However I absolutely cannot be arsed to open that cruel and twisted design again and I dont even know whats wrong with it, so Ill have to take it apart to find out, then realise I dont have a bit for it thats broken, put it back together, then take it apart again when the bits arrive. 

Instead Ive been spending too much time on netflix.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.