Airsoft Forums UK

Double Eagle M904g – Aka the Original Q Honey Badger

mightyjebus

I think I've seen mention in reviews that DE use a knock-off of the Gate Aster, but maybe they're talking in terms of the functionality rather than an actual clone of the hardware.

Edit:
Having seen this post in the Activity page, and realising the amount of useful information in my post is approximately zero, I've decided to add an interesting factoid that I found by chance today:

The flag of Hawaii contains a British Ensign, and is therefore the only flag of an American state to contain a foreign country's flag.
image.png.d6e6dce3a924fab4aa96e2642ef62f84.png

So much happier that this is now a slightly useful post :)

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

It's more like the Titan V2, two separate PCB's that connect to each other, bottom one with sensors for the selector and sector gear and the top multiple sensors for the trigger and its sensitivity 👍

5 hours ago, Fatboy40 said:

Luckily I've not yet had the need to take the selector plate off of any of the M900's I have / have access to, so I've not seen the sticker to confirm its patterning, but let's hope that they 100% mimicked GATE with their "Falcon" as you may be able to use this...

https://www.thecageairsoft.co.uk/gate-titan-v2-installation-kit/

Unfortunately, that kit is difficult to get where I live, I will continue to see what I can do about the problem, and if I fail, I will send the gearbox to someone with more knowledge, but any help here or advice is appreciated, thank you.

• 5 months later...

Sorry for the bump but has anyone managed to get a battery compartment extension for this yet? 

I don't want to damage my cables anymore. I've removed the spring loaded stock opening doodad which gives a bit more room but another 30-40mm would help.... 

Alternatively buy a PTS EPS stock... £50 new, but occasionally show up for less used.
I'm sure there are plenty of clones available much cheaper too.