Double Eagle M904g – Aka the Original Q Honey Badger

mightyjebus

Yep, although the model I'm interested in (907E, same as yours but with a regular buffer tube) is now out of stock -.-

Mine arrived today. I’m almost certain to get into trouble as I was meant to be thinning the collection!

Planning on chucking in a ML hop rubber and nub as I’ve got a spare one hanging around.
Otherwise I’m quite impressed, seems like a lot of gun for little money, I’m wondering what the catch is?

F05E48E3-1F48-4067-B260-EFD2025607B3.jpeg

53 minutes ago, MalcyFett said:

Mine arrived today. I’m almost certain to get into trouble as I was meant to be thinning the collection

F05E48E3-1F48-4067-B260-EFD2025607B3.jpeg

I think most of us have been there.lol

My comeback now,if I'm drunk or suicidal,is ' ok here's the deal. I'll get rid of something just so long as you get rid of a handbag and a pair of shoes'?

You gotta keep poker face and be brave. She will call your bluff but dont weaken! She wont ditch a thing!

Be strong.🤞😉

Regards 

🤞😉

Edited by Shamal
Spelling

After much deliberating I've just ordered one of these for myself. Also went for a 200MM suppressor so I can extend an inner barrel through it if need be.

Had a quick blast with it in the garden. Grouping was appalling, was misfeeding badly too. Took it apart, tear in the stock rubber! Good thing I was planning on swapping it out anyway.

Put the ML Yellow in there, works a treat now.

Snappy trigger on a 7.4, I don't feel like I need to put an 11.1 in there. Will give it a proper go on Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/10/2020 at 13:55, MalcyFett said:

Had a quick blast with it in the garden. Grouping was appalling, was misfeeding badly too. Took it apart, tear in the stock rubber! Good thing I was planning on swapping it out anyway.

Put the ML Yellow in there, works a treat now.

I've got a ML yellow (60 degree), AK2M4 omega copy nub, ZCI plastic rotary hop unit and ZCI 229MM inner barrel in mine. Feeds well and numbers look good on the chrono. Looking forward to seeing what it can lift at the weekend, just a shame I won't be able to test full potential this month. However it'll only ever serve as a back-up anyway.

I wanted to ask though, has anybody worked out how to utilise the externally threaded flash hider? Would be cool if there was a tracer unit out there I could just screw over it.

5 minutes ago, Welshd1k said:

Where can this be had for 106 only taiwan gun? 

Only TG. I think I saw a UK Seller selling them for 160. 

Get the order in a few weeks before we leave the EU Single market though. 

On 19/11/2020 at 18:54, Ujustgotsarged said:

I have a m908b coming next week, same internals but metal body and handguard in the Urgi style, after reading this, I cant wait, also taiwangun has 10% until December. 

Urrgghhhh style more like....full-metal!? Get out! Double Eagles should be plastic and proud.

1 hour ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Double Eagles should be plastic and proud.

Official Double Eagle Honey Badger's anthem

So finally turned up, and gotta say. I can't honestly think of a better rif for the price, the Urgi rail even has geiselle trades engraved! 

Only thing I had to change was the hop rubber as with 28s, it was inconsistent, but an old tm hop rubber, that I had to cut as the de rubber was shorter. And now it is shooting awesome. Changed the stock to a ctr as well, but we'll happy. IMG_20201125_110625.thumb.jpg.c44201a6b2d055d08600eee57044db0f.jpg

IMG_20201125_112115.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i am one click before buying this beauty but only yesterday found out that there is another version of this gun the m904e which is actually the same one but with a different m4 look stock. Which stock between these two do you recommend? I am just asking because every photo that i look is the pdw version and i don't see anyone has bought the e version......

Get the regular stock version.

3 minutes ago, Alalas said:

Which one is the regular? The m4 style?

Yes

On 03/12/2020 at 11:27, Alalas said:

Hello i am one click before buying this beauty but only yesterday found out that there is another version of this gun the m904e which is actually the same one but with a different m4 look stock. Which stock between these two do you recommend? I am just asking because every photo that i look is the pdw version and i don't see anyone has bought the e version......

I like the PDW (tanker?) stock, think it goes well with the light and agile body. Really depends on personal preference, the M4 stock would likely be more comfortable to rest your cheek on.

• 2 weeks later...

So disregard the above because I bought an M4 stock (M904E) as well. 

Also added a ZCI 229MM 6.02 barrel, 60 degree maple leaf, one of the @ak2m4 soft omega nubs and a ZCI CNC hop chamber...which took a it more tweaking than the plastic version but now feeds beautifully, giving a slight boost in fps and above average consistent chrono readings.

That's all I'd recommend doing to these for anyone who's after a primary they can pick up for the price of a low end pistol and yet get decent in game results. 

In all honesty I felt a bit silly watching my friend have tons of fun and loads of kills with the £110 (OK plus like £40 in upgrades on top) gun he borrowed from me, while I was having serious issues with my £600 scorpion evo 😑

IMG_20201219_183216.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/12/2020 at 18:40, Cr0-Magnon said:

So disregard the above because I bought an M4 stock (M904E) as well. 

Also added a ZCI 229MM 6.02 barrel, 60 degree maple leaf, one of the @ak2m4 soft omega nubs and a ZCI CNC hop chamber...which took a it more tweaking than the plastic version but now feeds beautifully, giving a slight boost in fps and above average consistent chrono readings.

That's all I'd recommend doing to these for anyone who's after a primary they can pick up for the price of a low end pistol and yet get decent in game results. 

In all honesty I felt a bit silly watching my friend have tons of fun and loads of kills with the £110 (OK plus like £40 in upgrades on top) gun he borrowed from me, while I was having serious issues with my £600 scorpion evo 😑

IMG_20201219_183216.jpg

Hey man what midcaps did you use in the double eagle? I'm finding trouble finding mags that feed/keep up with the rate of fire, I upgraded the motor to a shs high torque and its now a beast, but need good midcaps, tried pts and magpul, but they don't feed at all or don't fit in the gun