Who do you think you are talking to?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Like the title says, who do you imagine the person on the other end of the keyboard is?

I think I'd be quite interesting to see what people think other people are like without meeting them (in most cases) - obviously I know hubert and the leprechaun. Dev obviously knows matt and nutster

so who are we all?

try and be nice to each other :lol:

**I WILL REMOVE PARTICULARLY UNPLEASANT COMMENTS**

Nutster - gear freak, everything has to be perfect for you and If it isn't, you'll make it so, I can imagine a farily small collection of guns masked by mountains of tac gear. late 20's

Elite 100 (Zack) - yeah, 13? undecisive.

Marksman556 - late teens to early 20's? skinny, sporty. very little fashion sense :P

Dev - oohh, a toughy, computer programmer? early 30's - I have no idea why but you seem older and more mature than the other original mods. very organised

Knock yourselves out! (and don't do everyone in the same post, we'll just assume you have nothing better to do with your life :lol: )

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • AF-UK Founding Member

Amusing to say the least - I won't divulge anything because the mysteriousness is good :P

It would be unfair for me to comment as with admin powers/Facebook group I can find out more.

• Supporters

Well you made my girlfriend laugh, Your not far wrong, besides the age

And on dev's, you sure you don't know him :P again wrong on the age

you spelt Zak wrong you ...Dave...

EDIT, i know Devastator is called Matt too, they (Original Modz yeah blud) seem to be out of school, part time workers :P and earn a lot of money, Matt! and Nutster for gear. Dev for whatever he needs ;) Dev, you dont seem very airsofter-ish if you know what i mean

With the long hair and all :P Most of the guys on here seem like they got A's on all they're exams if not A*'s!

• Supporters

Nope Zak he's a dirty paintbal whore, well that's what I'm saying anyways :P

My other idea of Sarni is like some sorta Big Spec ops guy with a mullet :P hahahah

oh and dave you told me you had long hair anyway ;)

Well i promise i will do good in year 8 this time, and i only just realised one more problem with what you wrote about me...im 12 ;) 13 3rd July :D G&G L85A2 ooh yeah!

• Supporters
Marksman556 - late teens to early 20's? skinny, sporty. very little fashion sense :P

17, correct

skinny, extremely :P

sporty, no way! though i am partiable to a bit of american football :)

very little fashion sense.... where do you get this idea from, out of interest? It is true however :lol:

Zak: 12-14, played on the xbox quite a bit with him, a bit too absessed with airsoft ut seems alright

Sarnie: Had a quick game on the xbox too, seems a nice guy 25-300 at a guess, i guess ill probabbly see him a CSW at some point to see whether im right or not :P

Ill do some more later ;)

• AF-UK Founding Member
Sarnie: Had a quick game on the xbox too, seems a nice guy 25-300 at a guess, i guess ill probabbly see him a CSW at some point to see whether im right or not :P

Cheeky :P

Dev - Late 30s. Programmer with some spare time. Seems like a sniper kind of guy, mysterious and doesn't say much other than moderating :P

Someone do me! (Not Zak preferably, he knows me to an extent...)

id say nickona is 18-25 (big age rang i know) creative id say college/uni student doing creative arts.

fan of Japanese cartoons and spends too much time looking at memes on funnyjunk.

id say dress sense would consist of denim black shoes. or dark trainers. if not favored by a pair of either black or red converse.

and smart-ish looking jackets from primark.

sort of guy/kid who done well in school.

and if im right on all counts im going to have a hard time convincing people im not a stalker. so im hope i wrong

I'd say Dave is around 18, long hair....

Oh wait, I know him!

Dev - I'd say around 20-25ish. Evidently skilled with computers. I see you as a diplomat, since you have the ability to run the forum without major incident. At the same time, you're also one of those 1930's style private detectives, with all the secret stuff.

Zak strikes me as the average young-to-mid teenager

BatHat seems the same, only hyperactive.

REMsoft - talkative, friendly. I'd say early 20s, but I'm really not sure. Obviously blind to the doublé entendré of saying "someone do me!" :lol::P However, is very good at sneaking. Perfect sniper/spy material...

• Supporters
275years as a possibility and you are still wrong!!!! Lol :P

Do guesses about me more I love it!!!

Then i am sh*t at guessing, 23 maybe? :P

RC Dave: dont ask me why but i just kind of imagine you as an ape- god knows why lol, . id guess 20ish and logical... has too many guns, so probably fairly well off

Archived