Opinions on the Army Acl Sai 17 Glock?

Hutchyxd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It depends if you want bling or reliability?

It does look good, and for a hand finished  pistol It is a bargain.  

AA, however, are not renowned for their great pistols, but I’m sure this will be adequate.

At the very least you will need a decent hop rubber and I-key, and cross your fingers it doesn’t self destruct to soon.

No idea if it’s it’s 100% Marui compatible, but if it is spare parts won’t be a problem 

I’ve got one. Well, had one. It’s been harvested for parts mostly 😂

Cant speak for the performance but the finish on the slide is nice, I modified it to fit a WE buffer as I run co2.
Finish on the outer barrel is a bit meh, it’ll wear quickly buts it’s ok. The threading is an odd size too. 

Sights are nice.

Stippling on the frame is basic but feels grippy.

Trigger is pretty good. Interesting hammer design too, slide is nice and smooth cycling. Blowback unit is Marui spec ish, nozzle is very slightly shorter. 
TM and WE mags both fit, but you’d need to change gas route rubber for WE mags as the nozzle is the curved Marui type. 

AFCF2981-3A1D-4677-AC87-635254B08027.jpeg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.