Extraction / Netflix

Enid_Puceflange

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Watched it Friday, fast paced to say the least, what John Wick would have been like if John Woo had directed it. 👍

Hoping to watch it this week, if not tonight - apparently there are some great action set pieces!

Decent film.  I didn't like the ending though.  Just commit either way.  Don't sit on the fence like that.  It's leaving it open for future films I guess so it could spawn sequels/prequels if it's popular enough.

Great movie, some really good weapon handling by Hemsworth. It was a breath of fresh air that the main character was ex SASR and not a former Navy SEAL or Unit Operator ect 

Found the gun-fu stuff entertaining, obviously it's not real world stuff but still really great. And the ending 👌 rare films these days let you make your own mind up.

I definitely agree with that, a breath of fresh air and something you probably won't regret spending an evening watching.

probably best described as Hollywood meets Strikeback with a budget. the action is entertaining and the tension throughout the film keeps you engaged to the end, not entirely sure on how it's all going to pan out.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.