Replic Razor Uh-1 Sight

Super64

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’ve been getting a load of adverts on Facebook recently for cheap replica Razor UH-1 sights as well as other sights, holsters and firearms related stuff from a bunch of different sales sites that I’ve never heard of before. Now I know these will be cheap Chinese knockoffs, but has anyone bought one and are they okay quality for airsoft/display purposes? Ive been toying with getting a UH-1 for a little while, but even replicas can still be pricey from the usual airsoft sites or Amazon.

29 minutes ago, Super64 said:

I’ve been getting a load of adverts on Facebook recently for cheap replica Razor UH-1 sights as well as other sights, holsters and firearms related stuff from a bunch of different sales sites that I’ve never heard of before. Now I know these will be cheap Chinese knockoffs, but has anyone bought one and are they okay quality for airsoft/display purposes? Ive been toying with getting a UH-1 for a little while, but even replicas can still be pricey from the usual airsoft sites or Amazon.

Just be cautious where they are coming from, shipping maybe a while from China if it’s surface mail.

How about some links ? 😂😂

20 minutes ago, Skara said:

@rocketdogbert

Didn't you pick a UH1 clone recently?

I’ve had several, and a genuine one.

The clones are mostly pretty damn good, not worth buying a genuine UH-1 imo 

17 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I still want one, just not entirely sure shipping from china is the wisest gamble right now

I bought a clone R1X the other day, very nice sight

4 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Think i remember you posting pics of it. Still think i preferr the shape of the uh1 tbh.

👍🏻👍🏻

https://thrillvt.site/products/razor®-amg®-uh-1®?fbclid=IwAR21fqTdZuM6poXIOhmxME64o3wOvKvn90sn1KIyaXS11fUoDDyRKzjOY2A

One of the sites linked above. All the sites have a different name and a slightly different layout, but generally have the same pictures and price. I’m also getting adverts for Visionking short dot style scopes and a bunch of other stuff. They’re obviously trying to sell cheap knockoffs as genuine when you look at the price drop, but they may be good enough for airsoft.

I’d be very wary  about ordering from one of these sites which is why I was asking if anyone else had bought one and what the quality was like. Personally I think I’ll stick to the more reputable sites.

2 minutes ago, Super64 said:

https://thrillvt.site/products/razor®-amg®-uh-1®?fbclid=IwAR21fqTdZuM6poXIOhmxME64o3wOvKvn90sn1KIyaXS11fUoDDyRKzjOY2A

One of the sites linked above. All the sites have a different name and a slightly different layout, but generally have the same pictures and price. I’m also getting adverts for Visionking short dot style scopes and a bunch of other stuff. They’re obviously trying to sell cheap knockoffs as genuine when you look at the price drop, but they may be good enough for airsoft.

I’d be very wary  about ordering from one of these sites which is why I was asking if anyone else had bought one and what the quality was like. Personally I think I’ll stick to the more reputable sites.

I’ve cut and past the link, didn’t want to attach a proper link in case there’s something dodgy about it.

Id steer well clear, that’s a photo of a genuine UH-1 lol

Just now, Super64 said:

Yeah, it’s clearly dodgy. Like I say, just wondering if anyone had bought one and what they’d actually received.

You’re better off buying from Aliexpress from a dealer with good feedback. Holy Warrior stuff is always good

5 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

You’re better off buying from Aliexpress from a dealer with good feedback. Holy Warrior stuff is always good

Excellent, thanks for that I’ll check them out.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.