Best Sight for Aesthetics?

LoneTactix

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

This will depend entirely on your personal preference.

I run a few different dots, currently my fave is a canis latrans mini which is stacked on my m4 short dot. Good brightness, clarity, and actual parallax correction.

Given that you're only bothered about the visuals then it's entirely at your discretion. The T1 and various holosight replicas are all iconic but a big factor falls down to what it is going on.

It really is a question of what you think looks best on it, I'd advise getting onto a couple of arisoft websites which have a good selection of optics and just spend some time browsing. Alternatively you could try google the particular gun such as "M4A1" and see what comes back in terms of photos to see what others have/are using on it.

I've had a look around most of the popular airsoft sites and ebay and I had a classic red dot on my old MP5 (pictured). I regret getting rid as I love how it has a low profile frame. The T1 is compact but maybe a little too much housing for me. I've seen some of these flip down ones that look quite cool, but they're about £40, so that might be the upper part of my budget at the moment.

Screenshot_20200427-000017_Instagram.jpg

• Supporters

That type is still pretty common to find, shouldnt be too hard to find another.

Theyre basic but reasonably effective, can be knocked off zero due to the layout.

The flip up ones i wouldnt be so confident on, especially for cheaply manufactured ones.

Tbh an eotech type clone tends to look pretty good on an mp5 imo. Although if you want low profile then the small rmr type rds's could work quite nicely too.

My personal favorite is the C-more, looks good on pretty much any automatic rifle or SMG imo.

20140517_165743-small.jpg

Cmore.JPG

• Supporters

I'm a fan of the Aimpoint CompM4 style. 

2019-02-08_18_09_49.thumb.jpg.e02b971fb70d909f2b35a12a3ca09c3c.jpg

But if it's small and cool looking, T1 or T2 would be my first choice. Or just get one of those reflex sights pictured on the MP5 above for £8.

1 hour ago, LoneTactix said:

That looks smart, do you know a good seller?

I have a clone as the OGs are around 3-400 quid I think. I believe I got mine from Tiger111HK, though they are currently out of stock.

An Amazon seller has them for 30 quid (UK or EU stock by the looks of it):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Laecabv-Tactical-Element-Standard-Brightness/dp/B07W1GLTDK/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=c-more+sight&qid=1587984908&s=sports&sr=1-1

Only UK eBay store i can see with them is this, though you are paying more than double than what you can get them for from Asian retailers.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/C-More-Type-Red-Dot-Sight-Holographic-in-the-UK/352833884956?hash=item522689d31c:g:BpQAAOSwYpxdtDRe

FYI they are a predominantly polymer optic - the OG C-more do them in either polymer or aluminium, however I haven't seen any metal clones anywhere.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.